Business & Investment
- CROP signs agreement to cultivate 522,000 sq. feet of ‘cannabis light’ in Italy.
- Israeli firm Together Pharma moves cultivation operation to Europe.
- Maricann receives letter of intent from Malta Enterprise.
- The Institute of Economic Affairs has severely undervalued the UK cannabis market.
- Sativa Investments acquires UK lab PhytoVista, for £435,000 from CEO.
- Relevium Technologies secures CBD supply agreement for European market.
- Namaste seeks to expand Israeli sales channels.
- Following global demand, the number of cannabis cultivation facilities is skyrocketing.
- UK department store Harvey Nichols begins selling cannabis skincare products.
- As cannabis whisky emerges, are beverages the future of cannabis consumption?
- Constellation Brands sees $700 million gains since Canopy investment.
- A look into Israel’s upcoming cannabis tech.
Regulation & Politics
Health & Science
- Canada announces $1.4 million CAD in funding for cannabis research projects.
- Study suggests cannabis oil may help treat diabetes.
- Italian study finds Sativex alleviates pain in people suffering from MS.
- Is cannabis an effective treatment for depression?
- A look at how distillation can be used to create high-quality cannabis oil.
- OWC Pharma completes first part of safety study on cannabis topicals.
- Mexico’s president elect is considering cannabis legalisation.
- CARICOM heads consider ending cannabis prohibition in the Caribbean.
- Canopy Growth announces Latin American subsidiary.
- Zimbabwe to begin rolling out its first medical cannabis products.
- The Australian government’s crackdown on cannabis likely to be defeated.
- Aurora receives cannabis sales licence from Health Canada.
- Auscann raises $25 million USD in investment.
- Survey suggests the majority of Australians support decriminalising cannabis.
Medical Cannabis in Europe - The GMP Standards Guide
Prohibition Partners is excited to announce the launch of ‘Medical Cannabis in Europe – The GMP Standards Guide’, in association with Orion GMP Solutions. The Guide is used by manufacturers and legislators to understand the complex network of regulations that will shape the European cannabis market.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
North Macedonia considers legalisation of adult-use cannabis and Argentina’s government plans to remove cannabis from...
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...