Business & Investment
- MedMen announces listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- GW Pharma’s Epidiolex will cost patients €28,000 per year on average in the US.
- European company recognised as the ‘Bloomberg of cannabis’.
- EU Cannabis Corp has applied for a Greek medical cannabis licence.
- German-based Clearstream Banking will continue to support cannabis companies.
- Harvey Nichols expands the distribution of MGC Derma products in the UK.
- Canadian producer Kaneh Bosm set to acquire Slovenian medical cannabis firm.
Regulation & Politics
- Cannabis companies raised a total of €6.9 billion in 2018.
- ABcann announces global rebrand to VIVO Cannabis.
- Lebanese farmers hope legal cannabis will restore the declining agricultural industry.
- Scythian-owned Colcanna receives licence to import and cultivate THC in Colombia.
- Canopy completes the full acquisition of Spectrum Cannabis Chile.
- MYM and Dutch Passion sign agreement to distribute cannabis seeds in Colombia.
- House of Representatives in the Northern Mariana Islands approves cannabis bill.
- A large majority of Australians support medical cannabis.
- Heineken has released their first non-alcoholic cannabis beer.
Prohibition Partners is currently seeking sponsorship partners to support our thought-leading industry reports. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the latest research and insights into the European cannabis market and put your brand in front of the industries decision makers. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The European Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners are pleased to announce the release of the 3rd Edition of The European Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across 28 key European states. Identifying the commercial, legal, and social trends affecting the European market, the report provides a detailed analysis into what will become the world’s largest cannabis market.
European Country Panel
Prohibition Partners is delighted to announce the launch of The European Country Panel, an online community of thought leaders in the European cannabis industry. This panel brings together selected members of the industry, representing over 28 countries, to share information, discuss ideas and develop new opportunities. If you are interested in joining the European Country Panel, please contact our Community Manager, Olivia Rutter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.