- UK to reschedule cannabis for medical use on November 1st.
- Cannabis Europa will pave the way for the development of European medical cannabis.
- UK Royal College of Psychiatrists to review its opposition to the legalisation of cannabis.
- GW Pharma raises €300 million on stock exchange.
- The Netherlands continues to lag behind in the emerging cannabis sector.
- CLV Frontiers’ cannabis-inspired terpene beers launch in London.
- Wayland successfully exports THC distillate from Canada to Switzerland.
- MGC Pharma teams up with Canadian cannabis investment company Cannaglobal.
- Little Green Pharma begins selling medical cannabis to patients.
- New Zealand Police Association conference focuses on recreational cannabis.
- Helius Therapeutics leases facility to produce medical cannabis in New Zealand.
- Australian company Roto-Gro International wraps up €4 million in funding.
Rest of the World
- China’s Wuhan General Group is set to acquire MJ MedTech.
- Cannabis legislation is nearing completion in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Canopy Growth completes first legal import of cannabis for research to the US.
- Aurora Cannabis to list on the New York Stock Exchange by end of October.
- North American cannabis legalisation has largely been a success.
Health & Science
- Trait develops technology to make cannabis beverages work as fast as alcohol.
- Comparative study examines extraction processes for hemp seed oil.
- US survey finds a majority of people would try recreational cannabis if it was legal.
- Consumer spending data projects growth in demand for legal cannabis.
- The future of medical cannabis is personalisation.
The LATAM cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is pleased to announce the release of The LATAM Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across the $12.7 billion market. The report is the most comprehensive review of the industry to date, identifying the regulatory guidelines and analysing market data across 11 LATAM states