Terms and Conditions
The Cannabis Deal Room
For further requests or doubts
1. These Terms of Service apply to the use of The Cannabis Deal Room (https://prohibitionpartners.com/the-deal-room), a product of PP Intelligence Ltd. operating as Prohibition Partners. By submitting your details via The Cannabis Deal Room, you agree to the Terms of Service.
2. PP Intelligence Ltd. is a company with limited liability being established and existing under the laws of The United Kingdom, having its registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
3. We advise you to read these Terms of Service carefully so that you are aware of your rights and obligations when using The Cannabis Deal Room
1. The Cannabis Deal Room, a database connecting cannabis companies to investors. You obtain access to The Cannabis Deal Room through submitting your personal details and investor deck via the Prohibition Partners website.
2. If you comply in full with all obligations pursuant to these Terms of Service, The Cannabis Deal Room will grant you a limited, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable right to use The Cannabis Deal Room.
3. These Terms of Service apply, to the exclusion of your terms of conditions, to all agreements between you and The Cannabis Deal Room and every use made of The Cannabis Deal Room.
4. The Cannabis Deal Room may, at all times, amend or supplement these Terms of Service. The most up-to-date Terms of Service can always be found on the Website. Continued use of The Cannabis Deal Room after any such changes shall constitute your consent to the changes.
5. Additions to and/or deviations from these Terms of Service are only valid when confirmed in writing by The Cannabis Deal Room.
3. Service and Availability
1. To the best of its ability, PP Intelligence Ltd. will provide The Cannabis Deal Room with due care. The Cannabis Deal Room may use subcontractors or third party licensors to provide and maintain The Cannabis Deal Room.
2. Each and every use of The Cannabis Deal Room is for your own risk and responsibility. You accept that The Cannabis Deal Room, including The Service, only contains the functionalities and other characteristics as it contains at the moment of your use (“as is” and “as available”).
3. The Cannabis Deal Room is at all times entitled, without prior announcement and without in any becoming liable to you:
– to make procedural and technical alterations and/or improvements to The Service and/or The Cannabis Deal Room and
– to (temporarily or permanently) discontinue, limit or terminate The Cannabis Deal Room. The Cannabis Deal Room will notify you of the temporary unavailability or restricted use of The Cannabis Deal Room insofar as reasonably possible.
4. Registration and Subscriptions
1. To use The Cannabis Deal Room, you must register your details by following the registration process on the Website. You warrant that all information you provide to The Cannabis Deal Room, including the information you provide during registration is accurate, complete and up-to-date at any time.
2. Upon registration of your details you will be invited to attach an investor deck, outlining the company you are seeking investment for. It is not permitted to send a pitch for another natural person or legal entity without their express permission.
3. Once the investor deck has been sent, PP Intelligence Ltd. will review review the offering outlined in the pitch before choosing the pitches to send to investors.
4. The investor database will receive no more than 5 pitches per month, which will include added analysis from the PP Intelligence Ltd. team. A synopsis of the investment opportunity will be distributed in the form of a monthly mailer with relevant contact details. Decks shall not be shared without prior written consent.
5. Once the pitches have been chosen, PP Intelligence Ltd. will contact the user to confirm payment details.
6. Should an investor deck be chosen, the user will be subject to a marketing fee should they wish to have their investment proposal distributed to the investor database. This payment must be made in full, via wire transfer in advance of the deck’s distribution.
7. The Cannabis Deal Room will not directly, edit, amend or enhance any material provided by the user.
8. The user does not hold any right to review or amend any of PP Intelligence Ltd’s analysis of their proposal.
5. Your Obligations
1. You are not permitted to use The Cannabis Deal Room for a purpose as listed below or make content – including all information, data or material available: which, at the discretion of The Cannabis Deal Room, is discriminating or is otherwise deemed hurtful, offensive or inappropriate;
– in which personal data is made available, other than in compliance with applicable law;
– which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other software which can damage automated work or make it unusable or inaccessible or delete it, or which can appropriate it or which is intended to circumvent technical protection measures of The Cannabis Deal Room, The Service and/or the computer systems of The Cannabis Deal Room;
– which infringes the rights of The Cannabis Deal Room and/or third parties, including but not limited to IP-rights or rights concerning the protection of privacy;
– which qualifies as or transmits unwanted or unsolicited material or content (spam);
– is contrary to these Terms of Service or any applicable laws or regulations, is in any other manner unlawful or which could prejudice the interests and reputation of The Cannabis Deal Room.
2. The Cannabis Deal Room reserves the right, without prior notice, to abridge, alter, refuse and/or remove Content if this is necessary in The Cannabis Deal Room’s opinion, without this resulting in any liability.
1. All fees are in Pounds Sterling and do not include taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
2. The Cannabis Deal Room is entitled to change its pricing structure, charges to The Cannabis Deal Room users, and resulting fees at any time, without becoming liable to any Customers.
3. Complaints regarding The Cannabis Deal Room or the invoice do not suspend your payment obligation.
4. The Cannabis Deal Room is provided on a non-refundable basis by default. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, there will be no refunds or credits.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
1. The Cannabis Deal Room’s intellectual property rights – including but not limited to copyrights, database rights, tradename rights, and The Service (hereinafter “IP rights”) – are held by The Cannabis Deal Room or its licensors. Nothing in the Terms of Service is intended to or shall transfer any of The Cannabis Deal Room’s IP rights to you.
2. You retain all IP rights to The Service you provide directly to The Cannabis Deal Room. However, by making available or uploading Content to The Cannabis Deal Room you automatically grant The Cannabis Deal Room a cost-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferrable right to use this Content insofar as is related to The Cannabis Deal Room.
3. You warrant that you hold all the rights relating to The Service and fully indemnify The Cannabis Deal Room of any infringement claims regarding The Service.
4. Save to the extent that it is allowed by mandatory statutory law, you may not reproduce or decompile The Service or apply reverse engineering to it. Furthermore, removal and/or circumvention of security measures or technical limitations (to use) of The Cannabis Deal Room and/or The Service is not allowed.
1. The Cannabis Deal Room does not accept any liability for damages resulting from an attributable failure in the performance of The Cannabis Deal Room and/or on account of an unlawful act or otherwise, where this is permitted under mandatory law.
2. The restrictions mentioned in the preceding paragraphs of this article will lapse if and in so far as the damage is the result of intentional or wilful recklessness on the part of The Cannabis Deal Room or its managers (“own actions”).
3. No right to damages shall exist unless you notify The Cannabis Deal Room in writing of the damage promptly after it has arisen. Any claim for damages against The Cannabis Deal Room shall become extinguished by the mere lapse of one (1) month after the claim has come into being.
4. The Cannabis Deal Room is released from all contractual obligations and liability (e.g. for damages) if The Cannabis Deal Room’s performance is prevented or effected by force majeure or force majeure of The Cannabis Deal Room’s subcontractor.
9. Warranties and Indemnifications
1. The enumerations of guarantees and indemnifications in this article are not exhaustive.
2. The Cannabis Deal Room is not responsible for:
– the purchase and/or the proper operation of your infrastructure;
– loss, damage, inaccuracy and/or incompleteness of any Content.
– transmission errors, malfunctions or non-availability of computer, data or telecom facilities, including the internet;
– any unauthorised use or attempted use of The Cannabis Deal Room;
– making backup copies of any content; or
– the management, including checking the settings, the use of The Cannabis Deal Room and the manner in which the results of The Cannabis Deal Room are used.
3. You guarantee that you will not use The Cannabis Deal Room in a way that: infringes the rights of The Cannabis Deal Room or third parties, including but not limited to IP rights or rights in relation to the protection of privacy; is contrary to any current legislation or regulations; or is contrary to any provision in these Terms of Service.
4. You guarantee that, if you register an Account on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access The Cannabis Deal Room through your Account to these Terms of Service. You indemnify Prohibition Partners. against all damages and costs it incurs of which result from unauthorised registration.
5. You indemnify The Cannabis Deal Room against all damage and costs, including “ but not limited to “damage resulting from (alleged) infringements of IP-rights, claims by third parties, collection costs, the statutory commercial interest, loss of profits, penalties incurred and legal fees, which The Cannabis Deal Room incurs or which result from (i) attributable breach of the Terms of Service by you, (ii) any use of The Cannabis Deal Room by you or (iii) an unlawful act.
1. The Cannabis Deal Room may transfer rights and obligations arising from these Terms of Service to third parties and will notify you of this.
2. These Terms of Service and the use of The Cannabis Deal Room are governed by British law.
3. To the extent that national or international rules of law do not prescribe otherwise as mandatory, any disputes that arise or are related to agreements concluded subject to these Terms of Service, or arise therefrom, will solely be submitted to the competent court in the United Kingdom.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org