In March 2021, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law the groundbreaking bill to legalise cannabis and, with it, created the industry’s new global capital.
Business of Cannabis: New York is an exclusive, brand new summit which will bring together the most influential voices in policy, business, law and finance for a day-long program of top-level talks, discussions and networking.
The North American cannabis industry will gather in a truly iconic NYC venue on September 29 to develop a roadmap for the sector in New York, creating a dynamic plan of action for this brand new market to reach its undoubted immense potential.
By convening Business of Cannabis: New York this September, those that have shaped – and will shape – the future of the sector will be able to connect face-to-face, learn, discuss and innovate together for the first time since the global pandemic.
- DATE: September 29, 2021
- TIME: 1030 – 1900 EST
- VENUE: Secret Exclusive New York Location TBA
- DETAILS: An exquisite selection of food and drink included for all delegates, plus access to after-event drinks and networking opportunities throughout the day; all taking place around a highly-curated agenda which aims to drive New York cannabis forward.
- The Framework for Legalisation: New York has made social justice and social equity a focus of legalisation. How will these considerations be incorporated into the legal framework?
- The $6 Billion Question: Could New York really be set to outstrip California as the new cannabis capital of the US?
- Cannabis in Vogue: New York has long been a fashion and creativity mecca. How might this new kid on the block pervade the high society of the City in the future?
- When Weed Comes to Wall Street: With federal banking legislation on the horizon and federal legalisation being a hot topic, what would it mean for the sector – including US-based companies – to have access to the NYSE and NASDAQ?
- Rolling Out – Implementing New Legislation: Where will dispensaries be located? What types of products will be available and when? How will medical patients be considered in the new regulatory framework?
A strictly limited number of Early Bird Tickets are now available at a special price of $595 (ex. booking fees) – a saving of $100 on Advanced Tickets, and a saving of $200 on Final Release tickets. Early Bird Ticket sales will end at midnight on July 23 2021.
Advanced and Final Release tickets will be priced at $695 and $795 respectively (both ex. booking fees).
The combined network of Prohibition Partners and Business of Cannabis boasts some of the biggest brands and businesses in cannabis – and beyond. Elevate and expose your brand to investors, suppliers, partners and more at Business of Cannabis: New York.
Headline, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship packages are available now, as well as a variety of alternative sponsorship opportunities.
With Governor Andrew Cuomo’s assistant counsel, Axel Bernabe, Curaleaf CEO, Boris Jordan, and US Cannabis Council President, Steven Hawkins, all speaking at Prohibition Partners LIVE last month, the stage is set for a heavyweight lineup of speakers to be announced for Business of Cannabis: New York very soon.
We’re opening up the speaker application process to industry thought leaders who want to share their insight and incite debate in New York on September 29.
For bespoke research and consulting as well as sponsorship opportunities, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.