Business & Investment
- Medical cannabis giant Aurora Cannabis surpasses 19,000 registered patientsin Canada & Germany.
- Some of the cannabis industry’s most successful entrepreneurs offer adviceon how to get the most from the market.
- Canadian cannabis producers, Tilray are set to invest €20m into a medical cannabis operation in Portugal.
- Follow us on Twitter for opportunities in the European market.
Regulations & Politics
- The global legal cannabis market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2017 – 2024.
- What makes exporting medical cannabis such a complicated process?
- The UK’s first medical cannabis patient has now been seizure-free for 300 days.
- Catalonia approves independence referendum next month which, if passed, would create a new legal cannabis market in Europe.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
North Macedonia considers legalisation of adult-use cannabis and Argentina’s government plans to remove cannabis from...
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...