Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. As we reach issue 100 of International Cannabis Weekly, we want to understand how we can improve our news, insights and intelligence and help advance the global cannabis industry.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our sponsors for supporting independent global research, data and market intelligence.
- London prepares to host European Cannabis Week for the first time.
- Public support for legalisation in the UK is ‘broad but not deep’.
- Gibraltar plans world-class cannabis research centre.
- Liverpool-based medical cannabis firm raises €11.2 million equity investment.
- Hexo secures medical cannabis ‘installation’ licence in Greece.
- NHS denies Scottish boy access to whole-plant cannabis therapy.
- Cannabis grower EXMceuticals hopes for London flotation.
- Meet the start-ups shaping the European medical cannabis industry.
- Europe is growing in importance in the global cannabis market.
- Only 57 medics in Australia can prescribe medical cannabis despite increase in usage.
- PharmaCielo set to acquire Australia’s Creso Pharma for USD$85.1 million.
- 48% of New Zealanders don’t want adult-use cannabis legalised.
- Phoenix LIfe Sciences signs cannabis production agreement in Vanuatu.
- New Zealand unlikely to follow North American legalisation model.
- Australian GPs undertake trial to prescribe cannabis oil for PTSD sufferers.
- New Zealand government invests NZD$2.5 million in Helius and BioLumic partnership.
- Cannasouth’s NZD$10 million share offer ‘highly priced’ according to analysts.
- Cannabis oil research ‘insufficient’ for inclusion on Thai National List of Medicines.
- Protesters march for cannabis decriminalisation in Mauritius.
- Renewed discussions on cannabis legalisation begin in Nepal.
- Thai campaigners complete 270km walk to improve patient access to medical cannabis.
- Thai government advised to use hemp extract if medical cannabis supply falls short.
Rest of the World
- State revenues from legal cannabis reach USD$1 billion in Colorado.
- Recreational legalisation has a negative impact on medical cannabis prescriptions.
- Canada’s cannabis market burdened with heavy regulation while the US pulls ahead.
- 55% of New Yorkers support adult-use legalisation.
- Canopy Growth to double its US hemp cultivation investment.
- Cresco launches new social equity initiative.
- Israeli insurance firm invests €2.25 million in Together Pharma.
With over 1,200 guests, 80 speakers and 18 talks, Cannabis Europa London gives you unrivalled access to the pioneers and innovators shaping the European cannabis industry. Join the conversation today.
Limited number of standard tickets still available.
IC3 Europe is proud to be featured as the official investor day at European Cannabis Week. Supported by quality content and expert speakers, IC3 has developed a reputation as the leading investor conference on legal cannabis opportunities.
On the 26th of June, the conference will provide a meeting place for investors looking to understand how to invest in the cannabis industry.
Tickets are on sale now. For more information, visit the website here.