- Swiss CBD prices in free-fall three years post-legalisation.
- The cannabis industry can help boost UK employment.
- Flowr Corporation to begin medical cannabis cultivation in Portugal.
- German pharmacies need more information on medical cannabis.
- Regulation and research needed to professionalise the UK CBD market.
- Pricing and policing are key to Malta’s medical cannabis market.
- Germany is underestimating demand for medical cannabis.
- Coca Cola heir launches cannabis bank and cryptocurrency in Switzerland.
- Cannabis cultivation gets green light in South African province.
- British firm to open CBD extraction facility in Lesotho.
- Medical cannabis legalisation picks up momentum in Kenya.
- Namibian government calls for more science to consider medical cannabis legislation.
- Chinese investor delegation examines South African cannabis industry.
Rest of the World
- US Democratic presidential candidates clash over cannabis legislation stance.
- Canadians can now apply for free cannabis possession pardons.
- Israel’s Health Minister to subsidise medical cannabis for autistic children and adults.
- US DEA failing to respond to medical cannabis research applications.
- Alaskan government ends hemp pilot programme due to lack of an existing industry.
- US tennis champion, John Isner, signs deal with CBD company Defy.
- US institute receives US$40 million to study anti-microbial potential in cannabis.
The European Cannabis Report™
Europe is set to become the world’s largest legal cannabis market over the next five years. Our industry-leading report examines the opportunities, regulations and emerging trends across 33 European states, in a market worth a potential €123 billion by 2028. Learn more:
Prohibition Partners help brands position themselves as thought-leaders. If you’re interested in marketing your brand to the key decision-makers in the international cannabis industry, contact us today to discuss sponsoring our upcoming reports.