- Tilray leases 20 hectares of land in Portugal from local agricultural firm.
- Israel invites foreign doctors to learn about medical cannabis.
- Luxembourg’s Health Minister claims new bill will be ‘easily adopted’ in parliament.
- MGC Pharmaceuticals will be the first medical cannabis company to operate in Malta.
- The Netherlands will increase cannabis flower exports to Germany in 2019.
- Spain’s current government continues to oppose medical cannabis legalisation.
- Bord na Móna cannabis cultivation plans branded ‘far-fetched and illogical’.
- New Mexico set to decide on cannabis cultivation limit.
- Arizona reveals details for proposed cannabis legalisation vote.
- Illinois’ medical cannabis programme expanded to treat 11 more conditions.
- Supreme announces 2019 fourth quarter and 2020 fiscal revenue.
- ‘Big Pharma’ begins to make its move into the medical cannabis market.
- The American Bar Association recommends rescheduling cannabis federally.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...