International Cannabis Weekly: 110
- Switzerland receives the first shipment of CBD isolate from Colombia.
- Tikun Olam looks to sell Israeli operations due to Health Ministry ruling.
- Maltese cannabis companies acquire licences for exports to Europe.
- Slovakia removes CBD from list of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Medical cannabis patients in the UK turn to private clinics for medication.
- Satipharm using Dublin as launch pad to European cannabis market.
- New Safer Drug Supply Act improves patient access to cannabis in Germany.
- Prohibition Partners’ Stephen Murphy speaking at Cannabis Finance Forum.
- NZ poll shows a decrease in support for legalising adult-use cannabis.
- MGC to launch trials studying the effects of medical cannabis on driving.
- Cannatrek to open AU$160 million cannabis production facility in Australia.
- CannAcubed Pte Ltd delivers its first order of CBD isolate to Hong Kong.
- Filipino lawmaker proposes forming Cannabis Development Authority.
- First Thai cannabis clinic opens in city of Nakhon Ratchasima.
The Cannabis Legal Report™
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Cannabis Legal Report, examining the increasingly complex legal and regulatory landscape shaping the future of the global cannabis market.
The report breaks down the regulations governing the medicinal and adult-use markets, providing stakeholders, operators and investors with the clarity needed to succeed in the emerging cannabis industry.
- Decline in US teenage cannabis use since 2002.
- Avicanna completes first export of cannabinoids from Colombia to Canada.
- Missouri to award 348 licences for medical cannabis businesses.
- Canada overwhelmed with number of applications for cannabis research licences.
- Health Canada awards research licence to cannabis-infused beverage maker.
The Cannabis Legal Report launches today against a backdrop of global regulatory change, as the international cannabis market begins to enter the mainstream. However, in a market worth a potential €123 billion by 2028 to Europe alone, the landscape of cannabis law remains complex and disparate with local regimes and international treaties shifting to make way for a newly emerging market.
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.