- London mayoral candidate suggests launching a legal cannabis pilot programme.
- Cannbit to buy Tikun Olam’s Israeli-based cannabis operation for US$42 million.
- UK Labour party considering reform on drug policy.
- North Macedonia looks to medical cannabis exports to boost economy.
- Los Angeles company to invest €25 million in Greek cannabis cultivation.
- Luxembourg to tax CBD flowers like tobacco.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals enters Israeli cannabis market through distribution deal.
The European market is open for business. As international markets begin to develop we’re bringing together key innovators, investors and operators from either side of the Atlantic. For the first time, we are coming to Toronto, on November 5th, and New York, on November 7th. Join the debate.
- Health Canada suspends licences for Evergreen and CannTrust.
- Bill to remove cannabis from the deportable offences act submitted to US Congress.
- Charlotte’s Web becomes the first company to hold a US hemp strain patent.
- New Hampshire to consider allowing cannabis self-cultivation.
- Three more Canadian cannabis companies receive warning over advertising claims.
- Canada’s legal edibles market is estimated to attract an additional 3 million consumers.
- USDA presents its draft hemp regulation proposal to the White House.
- D.C. Council enacts legislation allowing students to take medical cannabis at school.
- Utah to consider changes to medical cannabis legislature.
- Stephen Murphy to speak at Advertising Week, New York.
- Prohibition Partners to join cannabis leaders at C3 Canna Summit, New York.