- WHO, INCB, UNODC hold 5th meeting on cannabis and cannabis-related substances.
- World High Life acquires Love Hemp for US$11.23 million.
- Specialists in Ireland call for an extension to the medical cannabis programme.
- Doctors and MPs urge UK government to widen access to medical cannabis on the NHS.
- German survey shows public attitudes shifting in favour of medical cannabis.
- San Marino begins consultation into legalising recreational cannabis use.
- Greece ramps up efforts to attract foreign investment into domestic cannabis industry.
- Lawmakers push bill to legalise medical cannabis in Wisconsin.
- Utah increases access to state’s medical cannabis programme.
- Texas Department of Public Safety opens applications for medical dispensary licences.
- Changes to New Hampshire’s cannabis legislation aim to increase patient access.
- Majority of Nova Scotians are still buying recreational cannabis on the black market.
- One third of young adult residents in New York City use cannabis.
- Half of the participants in Ontario’s cannabis licence lottery have been disqualified.
Latam & Caribbean
- President of Mexico is willing to hold a national consultation on the legalisation of drugs.
- Uruguay completes its first international shipment of medical cannabis.
- Hurlingham province in Buenos Aires, approves cultivation and use of medical cannabis.
- Mexico aims to legalise recreational cannabis in October.
Africa & Middle East
- Dagga Party partners with African Democratic Change in bid for South African election.
- The Moroccan government has approved a study on medical applications of cannabis.
- Lesotho is becoming a major hub of activity for foreign cannabis companies.
- Lebanese lawmaker proposes the legalisation of medical cannabis.
The European market is open for business. As international markets begin to develop we’re bringing together key innovators, investors and operators from either side of the Atlantic. For the first time, we are coming to Toronto, on November 5th, and New York, on November 7th.
What to expect:
- Opportunity to meet pro-cannabis European MPs and politicians
- Education on the European regulatory environment
- Insights from investment bodies in key European states
- Advice on how to enter the burgeoning European market
- Showcase of European investment opportunities
Ticket prices rise in 3 days. Reserve your place now.