International Cannabis Weekly: 116
- Czech government to subsidise medical cannabis by up to 90%.
- Maltese government to provide guidance about proposed cannabis reform.
- Europe’s leading medical cannabis experts weigh in on healthcare priorities.
- Cannabis packaging in Dutch pilot programme to be ‘as unattractive as possible’.
- UK-based Eco Equity begins cannabis cultivation operations in Zimbabwe.
- ECH completes demerger process.
- Investment in Greece’s medical cannabis industry could exceed €100 million by 2022.
- Cannabis producers in North Macedonia to pay 10% of profits to the state.
- Malta set to export US$1.4 billion worth of medical cannabis over the next three years.
- The first cannabis cafe opens in the US.
- Over 800 industry leaders sign letter urging Congress to deschedule cannabis.
- First Nations in Canada call for amendments to the Cannabis Act.
- Cannabis-related arrests in the US rose in 2018.
- Canadian Health Food Association lobbies to relax CBD regulations.
- Majority of Virginians support legalising cannabis, according to recent poll.
Latam & Caribbean
Cannabis Europa is bringing key European innovators, regulators and operators to the North American market, facilitating transatlantic cooperation in the world’s two leading cannabis markets. The events are your chance to gain unrivalled access to our exclusive network of industry leaders.
On November 5th, Cannabis Europa Toronto: The Transatlantic Forum will showcase the brightest minds in the European industry to the most influential players in the North American market.
On November 7th, Cannabis Europa New York: The Leaders Summit will provide the ultimate networking & education platform for global leaders in finance and investment.
Zenabis CEO, Andrew Grieve, on North America, market growth and forging relationships in the cannabis industry.
In the wake of the release of The North American Cannabis Report, Prohibition Partners spoke to Zenabis Global CEO, Andrew Grieve, the man in charge of one of the biggest producers of cannabis in North America, headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The North American Cannabis Report™
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.