International Cannabis Weekly: 119
On November 5th, Cannabis Europa Toronto: The Transatlantic Forum will explore and facilitate partnerships between Canada and Europe in the cannabis industry. This forum aims to help companies navigate the European space and bridge the gap between the two markets at the historic Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto.
On November 7th, Cannabis Europa New York: The Leaders Summit will take place at the Metropolitan Club and will provide an intimate and exclusive platform for industry front-runners and pioneers looking to gain a competitive edge in the international market.
Prices for Cannabis Europa Toronto go up at midnight PST tonight.
- Gibraltar passes law allowing medical cannabis for four qualifying conditions.
- Scottish MSPs urge NHS to fund cannabis treatment in Scotland.
- Portugal’s former health secretary joins medical cannabis cultivation company.
- Banking regulations are causing issues for legal producers in the Netherlands.
- Switzerland aims to increase patient access to medical cannabis.
- The German city of Bremen pushes for cannabis legalisation.
- Prohibition Partner’s David Attwood set to speak at the Cannabis Capital Convention.
- USDA expects to release final hemp regulations in the upcoming weeks.
- The Canadian market is restricted by regulatory delays and funding issues.
- Poll shows 66% of Americans support legalising medical and recreational cannabis.
- New Mexico’s cannabis legalisation task-force releases policy recommendations.
- Kansans urge lawmakers to introduce medical cannabis programme.
- Connecticut expands qualifying conditions for medical cannabis programme.
- Georgia’s medical cannabis programme continues to stall.
- China continues to warn nationals abroad not to consume legal cannabis.
- Australia issues 16,000 medical cannabis approvals this year.
- ACT clashes with federal government over cannabis legalisation.
- Province of Himachal Pradesh, India, prepares for the legalisation of hemp.
- Hemp trial programme begins in Capel, Australia.
Latam & Caribbean
The Polish Cannabis White Paper
The Poland Cannabis White Paper details the latest opportunities for international businesses looking to invest and explore the Polish cannabis market, which is expected to be worth over €2 billion by 2028. Download your free copy here.
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.