International Cannabis Weekly: 120
LAST CHANCE TO BUY TICKETS TO CANNABIS EUROPA TORONTO AND NYC.
Next week, Cannabis Europa debuts in North America with the Transatlantic Forum in Toronto and the Leaders Summit in New York.
Tickets are selling out fast. Get yours now, before it’s too late.
- Key insights from Prohibition Partners’ The Germany Cannabis Report.
- Cannabis Europa launches inaugural report into the European cannabis industry.
- Lyphe Group making landmark moves to import medical cannabis into the UK.
- Agraflora acquires Germany’s third-largest cannabis wholesaler, Farmako.
- Patients suffering 10-week delays for medical cannabis prescriptions in the UK.
- UK MP acknowledges inconsistent cannabis laws force UK patients into illegal activity.
- Ukrainian activists march for medical cannabis legalisation.
- Bernie Sanders details proposed cannabis legalisation policy.
- Quebec passes law raising legal cannabis age to 21.
- Canada Cannabis Council urges Ontario to open more retail stores.
- UCLA warns that vaping ban could fuel black-market sales.
- Hexo suspends Niagara cultivation following first-year losses.
- Evolv invests US$23 million in Flowhub.
- Number of Google searches for CBD eclipse those of ‘acupuncture’ and even ‘exercise’.
- 100% Citizens commits to cannabis legalisation ahead of elections in Mauritius.
- Cann Global looks to lower operation costs via Asian subsidiary.
- NZ-based Medical Kiwi secures UK partnerships ahead of 2020 referendum.
- UN warns that ACT cannabis laws violate treaty obligations.
- Hempcorp secures 10,000-acre site for hemp cultivation in Uttarakhand, India.
Latam & Caribbean
- Uruguay to license three more companies to produce adult-use cannabis.
- Jamaica continues to advance regulations on its nascent cannabis industry.
- Small firms struggling to gain a foothold in Colombia’s emerging cannabis industry.
- Minister of State promotes Jamaica as the first-choice destination for cannabis patients.
- Mile High Labs looks to Mexico to secure future supply chain.
The North American Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners is proud to present The North American Cannabis Report, the most in-depth analysis of the Canadian and US cannabis markets. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who helped to support the production of this report. Download your free copy now.
THE GERMANY CANNABIS REPORT: KEY INSIGHTS
Since legalising medical cannabis in 2017, Germany has become a leading power in the European cannabis industry and is set to become a behemoth in the global market over the coming years.
As demand continues to rise and Germany moves to a new model of commercialisation, Prohibition Partners have analysed industry changes to deliver key insights for brands and businesses looking to capitalise on the German market.
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.