- UK patients let down by ‘two-tiered access system’ for cannabis prescriptions.
- Sadiq Khan calls for an evidence-based approach to UK cannabis laws.
- Four companies have obtained medical cannabis cultivation licences in Portugal.
- Aurora loses one of three Italian cannabis supply lots.
- Malta’s Minister for the Economy pushes for medical cannabis distribution.
- Cannabis entrepreneurs in the Netherlands continue to struggle with banking laws.
The Global Cannabis Report
Prohibition Partners is proud to present The Global Cannabis Report, one of the most comprehensive studies ever completed on the international cannabis market.
The report predicts that the international cannabis market could be worth up to US$103.9 billion by 2024, and outlines key commercial opportunities for international operators and investors.
- Drake launches cannabis wellness company in Canada.
- North American companies are rushing to dominate international markets.
- Cannabis NB continues to struggle with the black market.
- Medical cannabis patients in Massachusetts permitted to vape cannabis despite ban.
- Ontario to permit online sales of cannabis.
- Patients in Louisiana struggle with the high costs of medical cannabis.
- Australia’s Northern Territory records its first approved legal medical cannabis patient.
- Almaty region in Kazakhstan plans to build cannabis textile factory.
- Thailand expects to legalise hemp cultivation by March 2020.
- 45% of Australian cannabis patients pay AU$500–1,000 per month for prescriptions.
- Health Minister of Malaysia green lights hemp cultivation for industrial research.
The New Normal
On the 19th of November 2019, Prohibition Partners will be hosting an exclusive event in collaboration with Protein Agency, to launch The New Normal Report.
The report will document the rise of CBD and cannabis across a number of industries, including health & wellness, sport, food and drink.
The event is invite only. Get in touch for more information.
The Global Cannabis Report is the first detailed report, led by industry experts, to analyse current developments across the international market and provide individual industry forecasts across Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, and Oceania.
Our analysts have dissected the key insights within The Global Cannabis Report, released this week.