- Prohibition Partners launches The European Cannabis Report: 5th Edition.
- Cannabis experts, politicians and scientists gather in Spain for Cannabis Europa Madrid.
- Food Safety Authority claims CBD foods are not properly authorised in the UK.
- Massachusetts reports US$445.1 million in recreational cannabis sales over 2019.
- Swiss programme for adult-use cannabis to only allow Swiss-grown organic cannabis.
- Amsterdam looks to bar foreign visitors from buying cannabis.
- Europe is the emerging market to attract North American investment.
- A number of CBD products are urgently recalled in Ireland following the detection of THC.
- Polish pharmacies face medical cannabis shortage as demand grows and imports slow.
- Croatian MP says she will soon be introducing a recreational cannabis legalisation bill.
- CBD oil is now available over the counter in some Belgian pharmacies.
- Green party proposes a cannabis pilot programme in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Justin Bieber’s manager joins US$22m funding round for German cannabis start-up.
- Cannabis Europa London to take place on 22nd and 23rd June 2020.
- New report finds nearly 250,000 Americans are working in legal cannabis.
- Many Canadian cannabis companies have less than a year’s worth of ‘available liquidity’.
- Virginia gets closer to cannabis decriminalisation as Senate and House pass similar bills.
- Cannabis vapes to be made available in Alberta ‘within the next few weeks’.
- Ontario launches consultation on legal cannabis use in lounges and at outdoor festivals.
- A cannabis ‘blank cheque company’ raises US$150 million in initial public offering.
- Aurora aiming for a turnaround with new management team.
Access Cannabis Capital
Announcing The Cannabis Deal Room by Prohibition Partners, we help investors identify and qualify opportunities across the global cannabis industry.
Our team of expert analysts curate relationships and opportunities that will create long-term value for both parties. Our aim is to connect strategic capital with exceptional talent that together will help transform and grow the global cannabis industry.
The European Cannabis Report
Europe can expect to see progress towards a single-market distribution programme for cannabis-based medicinal products in 2020, creating a platform for the industry to prosper.
The learn more about how this will develop over the next 12 months and beyond, download The European Cannabis Report: 5th Edition.
Cannabis Europa Madrid
Cannabis Europa Madrid brought together the most influential policymakers, business leaders and healthcare professionals from across the European cannabis industry.
Expert panels tackled the most pressing issues in the market discussing Spain’s role in the supply chain, the need for a single-market access programme and the emerging commercial opportunities for international investors.
To view some of the best photos from the event, follow the link below.
Internation Cannabis Events
CINTERNATIONAL CANNABIS BUSINESS CONFERENCE
The International Cannabis Business Conference comes to Berlin, Germany on April 1-3, for its fourth year. Network with cannabis professionals and thought leaders from over 70 countries at Europe’s largest cannabis industry B2B conference.