- Croatian minister proposes adult-use legalisation bill before parliamentary debate.
- International cannabis industry convenes in Madrid to discuss Spanish regulations.
- Keir Starmer backs police forces that avoid arrests for cannabis possession.
- Swiss CBD light to avoid tobacco taxes.
- The Medical Cannabis Clinics launches in Birmingham.
- Goodbody Botanicals inks retail deal with WH Smith Travel.
- Scotland prepares to open the nation’s first private cannabis clinic in Aberdeen.
- Cannabis Europa London to take place on 22 – 23 June 2020.
- Mike Bloomberg calls for cannabis decriminalisation in new plan.
- Alabama’s Senate Judiciary Committee approves state bill to legalise medical cannabis.
- US Department of Transportation says that drivers and pilots will not be tested for CBD.
- Wholesale cannabis prices rise in Colorado after industry consolidation.
- Nevada announces the first appointments to its new Cannabis Compliance Board.
- SHECANN, a cannabis summit for women, takes place on 5 March 2020.
- Support for recreational cannabis legalisation falls in New Zealand according to new poll.
- Cannabis Oceania to take place in Melbourne on March 23 – 24, 2020.
- Former UN drug policy chief joins Thai cannabis company as new president.
- New Zealand hosts medical cannabis workshops for aboriginal and industry groups.
- Activists are pushing for medical cannabis access in Indonesia.
Access Cannabis Capital
Announcing The Cannabis Deal Room by Prohibition Partners, we help investors identify and qualify opportunities across the global cannabis industry.
Our team of expert analysts curate relationships and opportunities that will create long-term value for both parties. Our aim is to connect strategic capital with exceptional talent that together will help transform and grow the global cannabis industry.
Cannabis Europa Madrid
Cannabis Oceania is a platform for politicians, business leaders and healthcare experts to accelerate growth in the Oceania cannabis industry and advance the rapidly growing APAC markets through education, networking and debate.
Join us on March 23 – 24 at the Australian Medicinal Cannabis Conference 2020, in Melbourne’s Sofitel, to help initiate change and accelerate growth in the Oceania market.
The European Cannabis Report
The European Cannabis Report: 5th Edition is the most extensive review of the European cannabis sector published to date.
Launched last week, the report contains in-depth analyses of the countries and companies operating at the cutting edge of the European cannabis space, and examines the key trends that will continue to shape the region in years to come.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...