- Presidential candidates defend their cannabis policies in the latest Democratic debate.
- Lebanon legalises cannabis cultivation for medical and industrial purposes.
- Luxembourg releases preliminary concept for its recreational cannabis legalisation plan.
- UN drug chief questions whether cannabis control treaties are out of date.
- Malawi legalises cannabis for medical and industrial purposes.
- IMN and Prohibition Partners announce date for IC3 London.
- Cannabis possession fines may be rescinded in Spain after new court ruling.
- Dame Carol Black criticises UK government drug policy in new government report.
- Slovenia’s new coalition government wants to regulate cannabis production and use.
- Scottish Liberal Democrats call for Scottish Government to decriminalise drugs.
- Leafly announces the closure of its operation in Germany.
- Polish cannabis project agrees exclusive supply deal with Australia’s MGC Pharma.
- The Cannabis Private Investment Summit will take place in London, 23 March 2020.
- Illinois generates over US$10 million in cannabis tax revenue from first month of sales.
- Vermont approves bill to legalise cannabis sales.
- New Hampshire’s House of Representatives approves cannabis legalisation bill.
- Kentucky House of Representatives passes medical cannabis legalisation bill.
- Alabama Senate committee sends medical cannabis legalisation bill to the Senate floor.
- USDA set to drop rule requiring hemp and THC testing at DEA-registered laboratories.
- Arkansas judge temporarily blocks state from issuing new dispensary licences.
Cannabis Oceania takes place next month during The 2nd Australian Medical Cannabis Conference 2020, brought to you by international pharmaceutical and life sciences consultancy, Pharmout.
Cannabis Oceania will present a half-day stream on day two of the conference, providing a platform for politicians, business leaders and healthcare to discuss the most pertinent issues in the Asia-Pacific cannabis market.
The European Cannabis Report
European countries are seeking to establish a legal infrastructure and domestic supply in 2020, having been reliant on international imports throughout 2019.
To understand how this will impact international cannabis markets, download The European Cannabis Report: 5th Edition.
The European Cannabis Report
On March 10, Cannabis Europa Madrid brought together industry-leading speakers and delegates from the world’s of politics, business and science to help shape the future of the European cannabis industry.
View the highlights here.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
The Pharmaceutical Cannabis Report is released by Prohibition Partners, France begins looking for cannabis suppliers...
COVID-19 IMPACTING CBD PURCHASES AND NEW ZEALAND SET TO HEAD TO THE POLLS FOR CANNABIS...
Australia records a record number of medical cannabis authorisations while major cannabinoid firm loses almost...