- The Medical Cannabis Clinics launches a low-cost patient access programme registry.
- Germany opens applications for a distribution deal with the nation’s cannabis agency.
- British clinicians’ society urges the NHS to consider new medical cannabis guidance.
- Spannabis Barcelona has been postponed until the autumn due to COVID-19.
- Accountancy firm PwC is planning to enter the UK cannabis sector.
- UK-based CBD business Alphagreen group secures first equity funding round.
- California’s total cannabis tax revenue passes US$1 billion.
- The USDA approves three more hemp regulatory plans.
- Virginia sends cannabis decriminalisation bill for final approval.
- Members of the Oglala Sioux Tribe legalise medical and recreational cannabis.
- A new securities filing reveals MedMen laid off 128 employees during February.
- Two more Canadian cannabis companies receive EU-GMP certification.
Health & Science
- Cannabinoids therapy shown to reduce tumour growth during animal testing.
- Fibromyalgia study links medical cannabis to better sleep and improved functionality.
- Medical cannabis studies prepare to launch at eight universities in Pennsylvania.
- Phase two clinical trials begin for cannabis-derived dementia and Alzheimer’s medicine.
- Prohibition Partners introduces PSYCH: The Psychedelics Symposium.
- Mindbloom opens its first supervised ketamine treatment facility in New York City.
- Oregon campaign to legalise psychedelic mushrooms collects over 100,000 signatures.
- MindMed forms new committee to evaluate acquisitions and scientific collaboration.
- Hollister Biosciences signals intent to acquire psilocybin product-brand Alphamind.
PSYCH: THE PSYCHEDELICS AS MEDICINE REPORT
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch PSYCH: The Psychedelics as Medicine Report, the first report analysing the history and future of the medical psychedelics industry.
PSYCH: The Psychedelics as Medicine Report presents unparalleled insights and intelligence into this emerging movement, helping to guide investors, operators and regulators through this transient phase. Download your free copy now.
CANNABIS EUROPA AND CANNABIS OCEANIA GO DIGITAL
PP LIVE will transform the cannabis conference industry with a digital-first approach, bringing together some of the most eagerly anticipated events this year such as Cannabis Europa, Cannabis Oceania and PSYCH under one roof.
Industry leaders will converge online for a truly global, multi-day event connecting high-quality audiences through streamed keynotes, interactive panelling, educational workshops, ‘ask an expert’ sessions and targeted networking programmes.
Medical psychedelics are rapidly disrupting the way we view modern healthcare. Once the darling of the medical community, medical psychedelics are experiencing a renaissance, pushing forward the frontiers of healthcare innovation.
PSYCH: The Psychedelics Symposium brings key stakeholders at the forefront of this change to share unparalleled insights and intelligence into this emerging movement.
Join us to help shape the future of medical psychedelics.
THE CANNABIS DEAL ROOM
The Cannabis Deal Room supports businesses by providing a platform which facilitates connections between industry-leading investors and innovative organisations.
To showcase the potential of your business, submit your investment deck to The Cannabis Deal Room, now.