International Cannabis Weekly: 143
- Online cannabis sales jump 600% in Ontario following COVID-19 restrictions.
- Washington D.C. to allow medical cannabis deliveries during lockdown.
- US hemp groups ask federal regulators to include hemp farmers in COVID-19 relief.
- Coronavirus delays adult-use legalisation in Guam.
- Danish Medicines Agency puts all inspections on hold until the summer.
- Judge upholds temporary ban on recreational cannabis sales in Massachusetts.
- Florida hemp licence applications to open by 27 April.
- Montana activists sue state officials for the right to collect electronic signatures.
- Cannabis Beverage Association forms to educate policymakers and consumers.
- Molson Coors and HEXO form joint venture to explore non-alcoholic CBD beverages.
- Researchers build human brain model to study the effects of psilocybin.
- Champignon Brands appoints former Red Bull Canada president to advisory committee.
- US biotech company files provisional patent application for psilocybin product.
- Mindset Pharma begins preclinical work on novel psychedelics.
- Australian charity suggests using psychedelic therapy to treat mental health issues.
THE OCEANIA CANNABIS REPORT: SECOND EDITION
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The Oceania Cannabis Report: Second Edition. The report contains expert analysis on the latest industry developments across Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding islands, which is set to be worth $US1.55 billion by 2024.
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.