Business & Investment
- Maricann Inc. have partnered with Julian Marley to distribute cannabis products throughout Europe.
- Tilray partners with German pharmaceutical wholesaler to facilitate distribution and logistics.
- There’s new opportunity in the world of sport, as The International Olympic Committee plans to remove CBD from its list of banned substances.
Regulations & Politics
- Opposition MP Paul Flynn has introduced a bill to British parliament as part of a campaign for medical cannabis reform.
- The Maltese government will start discussing changes to the law regulating medical cannabis next month.
- Irish pharma company, Greenlight secures €1.4m grant to research the medical effects of cannabis.
- The new Dutch coalition is planning state-sanctioned cannabis plantations.
Historically, Portugal is regarded as somewhat of a trailblazer when it comes to drug reform. Yet in the 15+ years that have followed, very little progress has been made and so Portugal seems set to remain rooted to its restrictive and inconsistent legal stance.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
North Macedonia considers legalisation of adult-use cannabis and Argentina’s government plans to remove cannabis from...
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...