- Grammy-nominated multiplatinum artist Kelis to present at Prohibition Partners LIVE.
- The White House is reviewing an FDA plan for cannabis and CBD research.
- French medical cannabis trial programme postponed until January 2021.
- Switzerland outlines access rules for new recreational cannabis distribution trials.
PROHIBITION PARTNERS LIVE
This is not another webinar! Prohibition Partners LIVE grants you unparalleled access to the global cannabis industry, connecting you with the most influential network in the industry. Grow your business, build your profile and shape the future of cannabis.
One single ticket gives you access to five virtual stages, thousands of expert delegates and over 120 hours of insights. All for $129 (£102).
- Data suggests cannabis investments will remain ‘recession proof’.
- UK health secretary tells parliament he will look into medical cannabis delays.
- Maltese regulators to evaluate five applications for medical cannabis cultivation.
- Medical cannabis ETF joins Swiss stock exchange.
- Stillcanna to acquire British medical cannabis firm Sativa Group PLC.
- Health Canada reinstates federal cannabis licences for one CannTrust facility.
- Canopy Growth reports second billion-dollar quarterly loss.
- Canadian Paediatric Society urges doctors to talk to teenagers about cannabis use.
- Tilray to report non-cash charge of up to US$20 million for Ontario greenhouse closure.
- CFAMM changes name to Medical Cannabis Canada.
- Minority Cannabis Business Association issues a statement of solidarity with protestors.
- FDA continues to send warning letters to CBD companies making COVID-19 claims.
- Connecticut expands medical cannabis qualifying conditions to include chronic pain.
- Poll finds two-thirds of Arizona voters support adult-use cannabis legalisation proposal.
- Washington state adopts emergency rules banning vitamin E acetate in vape products.
- Florida’s medical cannabis industry continues to surge above pre-pandemic levels.
Africa & Middle East
- South Africa down-schedules and removes some CBD products from narcotics list.
- Israel’s IM Cannabis Corp completes first commercial import from Spanish supplier.
- South African cannabis education platform begins first online classes.
- Archaeologists discover cannabis traces at eighth-century religious site in Israel.
- MindMed launches drug development programme for treating anxiety disorders.
- Neuroscience study uncovers link between psilocybin, glutamate levels and the ego.
- NeonMind files for provisional patent for psychedelic-assisted weight-loss therapy.
- NewLeaf Brands announces name change to Mydecine Innovations Group Inc.
- New data supports psilocybin as a safe therapy for treatment-resistant depression.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...