International Cannabis Weekly: 65
Business & Investment
- Canadian cannabis companies seek European investment ahead of October 17.
- Cannabis executives predict a European market boom in the next three years.
- Organigram invests €4.4 million in European hemp and CBD producer Eviana.
- Invictus seeks EU-GMP Certification after raising €17.4 million in funding.
- GW Pharma plans to sell €260 million of American depositary shares.
- Cannabis beverages could be a €521 million market in the US by 2022.
- Queensland opens its first medical cannabis clinic.
- AusCann’s Chilean subsidiary signsan MoU with Khiron Life Sciences.
- Canadian cannabis companies are using Latin America as global export centre.
Regulation & Politics
- France’s ANSM announces members of the special committee on medical cannabis.
- European Parliament’s committee approves initial motion on medical cannabis.
- An update on Denmark’s new medical cannabis pilot programmes.
- Civil society groups push Thai government to legalise medical cannabis.
- Guam Senate debates a bill allowing patients to cultivate medical cannabis.
- US FDA recommends that CBD be descheduled.
Health & Science
The LATAM Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is pleased to announce the release of The LATAM Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across the $12.7 billion market. The report is the most comprehensive review of the industry to date, identifying the regulatory guidelines and analysing market data across 11 LATAM states
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.