- Lithuanian parliament votes to legalise medicinal cannabis use.
- Wayland signs a 9,000kg supply agreement to export cannabis to Germany.
- Alpha-Cannabis Germany sells 25% stake to Organigram Holdings.
- Nine notable figures who are leading the European cannabis space.
- Industry leaders to convene in Frankfurt at capital market conference.
- UK campaigners encourage medical cannabis access for all conditions.
- Cronos partners with Israel’s Technicon to develop cannabinoid skincare.
- Jersey publishes new legislation for prescribing medical cannabis.
- The UK should emulate Canada and legalise cannabis for all uses.
- New French Minister of the Interior supports cannabis reform.
- Prohibition Partners is presenting at IC3 in New York and 3CM in Frankfurt next week.
- Latin America has the potential to become the largest cannabis supplier in the world.
- Aphria completes first shipment of cannabis oil for clinical study in Argentina.
- The Green Organic Dutchman and LLACA Grupo enter a joint venture in Mexico.
- Support for cannabis decriminalisation is growing across the Caribbean.
- Saint Lucia Labour Party pushes for the legalisation of medical cannabis.
Rest of the World
- Canada legalises cannabis for recreational adult use.
- Canadian cannabis legalisation will affect countries across the world.
- How the first day of legal cannabis unfolded in Canada.
- Canadian cannabis companies experience shortages in wake of October 17th.
- Aphria intends to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
- iAnthus and MPX Bioceutical announce merger.
- Canopy Growth purchases US hemp researcher Evergreen.
- Together Pharma is developing cannabis growth facilities in Uganda.
- Facebook is removing the ban on cannabis and cannabis-related search results.
The LATAM Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is pleased to announce the release of The LATAM Cannabis Report™. The report explores the medical, recreational, and industrial cannabis industries across the $12.7 billion market. The report is the most comprehensive review of the industry to date, identifying the regulatory guidelines and analysing market data across 11 LATAM states