- France’s ANSM special committee recommends authorising medical cannabis use.
- Malta has now issued 10 letter of intents to produce medical cannabis.
- UK MP proposes a bill to legalise the possession and consumption of cannabis
- Israel likely to allow medical cannabis exports by year’s end according to lawmakers.
- German cannabis distributor Farmako eyes European expansion.
- High Tide acquires Dutch online cannabis accessory retailer for €6 million.
- LGC Capital closes investment in Swiss cannabis producer for €2.7 million.
- Socialist group urges Portugal to legalise and regulate cannabis.
- Spain’s cannabis consumption is increasing.
- Greece is issuing cannabis cultivation licences in a bid to boost economy.
- Barbados’ medical cannabis framework should be in place before the end of the year.
- Aurora acquires Mexico’s only federally licensed THC importer.
- Wayland group purchases land for medical cannabis cultivation in Argentina.
- Aphria signs letter of intent to supply medical cannabis in Paraguay.
- Khiron partners with Colombian pain group to develop cannabis education programmes.
Rest of World
- US Congress Farm Bill legalising hemp awaits presidential approval.
- Global attitudes are shifting in favour of cannabis.
- Canadian court orders closure of illegal cannabis stores.
- Medical cannabis is increasingly popular with older Americans.
- Legal cannabis companies are embracing blockchain technology.
- South Africa hosts its first cannabis industry exhibition.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact on the cannabis industry and grow your career, Prohibition Partners is the place for you.
For more information, click the links above or contact email@example.com
The Oceania Cannabis Report™
Oceania’s cannabis industry is in an exciting phase of development with Australia poised to become the production powerhouse in the region and New Zealand considering the legalisation of both medical and recreational cannabis by 2020. This report provides the first comprehensive guide to the governing legislation and market data across the region.
We are delighted to announce the first round of speakers for Cannabis Europa in Paris.
On the 8 February 2019, the brightest and best from the medical cannabis industry will convene at the historic Maison de la Chimie to shape the future of the medical cannabis industry.
Book your early bird ticket for 25% off full price tickets. Limited quantities are available. Offer ends 31st December 2018.