- Austria’s Minister of Health orders businesses to stop selling CBD food and cosmetics.
- Survey shows 84% of Spanish people in favour of legalising medical cannabis.
- Tilray signs a global partnership with Swiss pharmaceutical giant Novartis.
- Flowr acquires 20% of Portuguese and Australian cannabis producer Holigen.
- Aphria to introduce dissolving thin strips to German cannabis market.
- Invictus signs 10,000 kg supply agreement with Deutsche Medizinalcannabis in Germany.
Rest of the world
- The US legalises hemp as the FDA looks for ‘pathways’ to authorise CBD products.
- Medical cannabis bill is steps away from approval in US Virgin Islands.
- AB InBev partners with Tilray in $100m joint venture.
- Cannabis investments quadrupled in 2018.
- Aleafia set to acquire Emblem in $173m deal.
- Philippine President Duterte confirms he would support a medical cannabis bill.
- US Senate supports legal cannabis banking, according to Colorado senator.
- Thai businesses concerned that foreign firms will dominate the potential medical market.
- New York Governor says cannabis legalisation is a priority for 2019.
Prohibition Partners are hiring! We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Copywriter to join the tight-knit team.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact on the cannabis industry and grow your career, Prohibition Partners is the place for you.
For more information, click the links above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oceania Cannabis Report™
Oceania’s cannabis industry is in an exciting phase of development with Australia poised to become the production powerhouse in the region and New Zealand considering the legalisation of both medical and recreational cannabis by 2020. This report provides the first comprehensive guide to the governing legislation and market data across the region.
We are delighted to announce the first round of speakers for Cannabis Europa in Paris.
On the 8 February 2019, the brightest and best from the medical cannabis industry will convene at the historic Maison de la Chimie to shape the future of the medical cannabis industry.
Book your early bird ticket for 25% off full price tickets. Limited quantities are available. Offer ends 31st December 2018.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...