International Cannabis Weekly: 88
- Families lobby government as UK doctors still refuse to prescribe medical cannabis.
- IMN launches European Cannabis Capital Conference with Prohibition Partners.
- Netanyahu contemplates adult use cannabis legalisation ahead of elections.
- Romanian minister considers legalising medical cannabis.
- Senior Guernsey politician calls for the decriminalisation of cannabis.
- Ukranian human rights committee develops a bill to legalise medical cannabis.
- Jersey to push for patient access to medical cannabis through domestic cultivation.
- Europe’s MedTech startups flock to medical cannabis as a platform for growth.
Rest of the World
- Cannabis is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy.
- Chinese biotech stock soars after cannabis subsidiary announcement.
- Thai Farmers Council pushes for further cannabis research.
- Laos to discuss the merits of medical cannabis legalisation.
- Alaska legalises social use cannabis clubs.
- San Francisco to issue cannabis consumption permits for popular events.
- North America can’t shake black market dominance.
- Florida ends ban on smokable cannabis.
- Native Americans are turning to cannabis to support their economies.
Health & Science
- Medical study finds cannabis effective in relieving symptoms of cancer treatment.
- How strain patents could shape the future of cannabis.
- Beyond THC – a look at cannabis’ untapped healing compounds.
- According to study, cannabis use among teens drops after legalisation.
- Study links cannabis to migraine relief.
The African Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The African Cannabis Report™, the first industry report dedicated to the African market. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our valued partners for supporting original research which consistently advances the global cannabis industry.
On the global cannabis industry
International Cannabis Weekly newsletter brings you the most important developments, news and informed commentary on the global cannabis industry. Join our community of 70,000+ subscribers.