- France embarks on two-year pilot programme for medical cannabis use.
- Cyprus forms ‘special committee’ to award three cannabis cultivation licences.
- UK cannabis investors are being limited by the Proceeds of Crime Act.
- Hemp farmers in Portugal may halt cultivation following government licensing dispute.
- Doctors urge Irish government to decriminalise cannabis use.
- Addressing the ‘double standards’ in UK cannabis laws.
- The Netherlands’ cannabis experiment could prove counterproductive.
- The Academy of Medical Cannabis launches healthcare event for June 27th.
- How blockchain could affect the future of cannabis in Europe.
- Thai health professionals remain concerned about medical cannabis.
- Democrats in Thailand support the economic potential of cannabis.
- Japan left behind in the global cannabis industry.
- Thai Dept. of Traditional and Alternative Medicine to receive 10 tonnes of cannabis.
- Singapore reasserts its strong stance on cannabis.
Rest of the World
- Federal court ruling puts DEA under pressure to reschedule cannabis.
- Illinois becomes 11th US state to legalise recreational cannabis.
- FDA hearing on CBD takes place, with companies lining up to testify.
- Canada expecting cannabis shortages as edibles come onstream.
- Israeli pharmacies grapple with supply shortage of legal medical cannabis.
- US congressional spending bill to protect cannabis companies from financial regulators.
- California lawmakers look likely to legalise CBD consumer goods.
- Cannabis stocks fell 13.3% during May 2019.
- Cronos plans to enter the US market by the end of the year.
- Rap icons Method Man and Redman are developing a cannabis brand.
Prohibition Partners is delighted to bring you The Cannabis Legal Report™, launching in June 2019. We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available for partners looking to grow their brand and support independent data and research. For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 80 speakers across 18 talks, Cannabis Europa London gives you unrivalled access to the pioneers and innovators shaping the European cannabis industry. Join the conversation today.
Limited number of standard tickets still available.
Prohibition Partners is proud to announce the launch of the first annual IC3 Europe, in conjunction with IMN. On the 26th of June, the Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (IC3 Europe) will provide a meeting place for investors looking to learn the ropes in cannabis investing.
Tickets are on sale now. For more information, visit the website here.