- Plans underway to set up Jersey’s second cannabis cultivation facility.
- Cannabis going mainstream as athletes launch CBD brands.
- Linneo Health aiming to market medical cannabis in Spain.
- Luxembourg’s medical cannabis patient numbers reach 270.
- German city aims to start cannabis pilot programme.
- Prohibition Partners’ Stephen Murphy set to speak at Cannabis Finance Forum London.
Latam & Caribbean
- MGC Pharma receives approval in Australia for epilepsy treatment trials.
- NZ think tank urges citizens to vote yes in 2020 cannabis referendum.
- Thai Bhumjaithai Party to hold public forum on home-cultivation proposal.
- Technology and services sector to prosper as Thai cannabis market opens.
- Myanmar lawmaker submits proposal to legalise hemp cultivation.
- The North American cannabis industry could be worth up to US $47.3 billion by 2024.
- Quebec grants residents right to cultivate cannabis at home.
- Illinois sets energy consumption limits for cannabis growers.
- Missouri receives 2,163 medical cannabis facility licence applications.
- Just 89 doctors are supplying Florida’s 95,000 cannabis patients.
The North American Cannabis Report™
Prohibition Partners is proud to launch The North American Cannabis Report, the most in-depth industry report focused on the Canadian and US cannabis markets. The report outlines the commercial opportunities, regulatory framework and political environment across the region, a market we predict could be worth over US $47.3 billion by 2024. Download your free copy now.
Read the stories that shape the cannabis industry
European Union rules CBD is not a narcotic, A comprehensive overview of the Latin American...
Argentina legalises medical cannabis self-cultivation & sale of hemp oil, Israeli government plans to legalise...
An additional 13.4 million Americans now live in states where adult-use cannabis is legal and...